Simply Grilled Octopus w/ Lemon and Olive Oil
Octopus may seem intimidating to cook, but with this simple recipe, you'll be enjoying tender and flavorful grilled octopus in no time. The lemon olive oil and parsley add a bright and fresh flavor that complements the octopus perfectly. This dish is perfect for a summer barbecue or a light and refreshing dinner.
- 2 packs (20oz) of fully cooked octopus legs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Place the octopus legs on a plate and brush the olive oil mixture over the octopus legs.
- Grill the octopus legs for 2-3 minutes per side or until heated through and slightly charred. Be sure to turn the octopus legs occasionally, and brush with the remaining oil mixture.
- Remove the octopus legs from the grill and place them on a serving platter.
- Serve immediately and garnish with additional parsley if desired.
This dish is a great way to enjoy octopus in a simple and easy way, no need to worry about cleaning or prepping the octopus. The fully cooked octopus legs are heated through on the grill with a flavorful lemon olive oil mixture, and the parsley adds a freshness to the dish. This dish is perfect for a summer barbecue or a light and refreshing dinner. If you want to add more heat to the dish, feel free to add some red pepper flakes to the marinade.