Asian Ōra King Salmon Skewers
These Asian Ōra King Salmon Skewers are perfect for a romantic dinner or a small gathering with friends. The marinade gives a sweet and savory flavor to the fish. The sesame seeds, scallions, parsley, and lemon wedges add a nice freshness to the dish. The dish is perfect for a quick dinner or a dinner party. Serve it with some steamed rice for a complete and satisfying meal.
- Two 8.5 oz Ora King Salmon fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, for garnish
- Skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes if using wooden skewers)
- In a large bowl, mix together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and grated ginger.
- Add the Ōra King Salmon cubes to the bowl and toss to coat in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Thread the marinated salmon onto the skewers.
- Grill the skewers for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until the fish is cooked through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, scallions, parsley, and serve with lemon wedges and steamed rice.