Maine Lobster Tails w/ Cajun Saffron Butter
This dish is a perfect combination of flavors, with the sweet and succulent Maine lobster tails complemented by the bold and spicy Cajun saffron butter. The lime wedges add a nice touch of acidity to balance out the rich butter. This dish is perfect for a special occasion or a special dinner at home.
- 4 Maine lobster tails
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 tsp saffron threads
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill or broiler to high heat.
- Using kitchen shears, carefully cut the lobster tails in half lengthwise. Season the lobster tails with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, Cajun seasoning, and saffron threads.
- Brush the butter mixture over the lobster tails and grill or broil for 8-10 minutes, or until the lobster is cooked through.
- Remove the lobster tails from the grill or broiler and place them on a serving platter.
- Garnish the lobster tails with lime wedges and serve immediately.
This dish is perfect for a special occasion or when you want to treat yourself to something delicious. The lobster tails are sweet and succulent, and the Cajun saffron butter adds a bold and spicy flavor that complements the lobster perfectly. The lime wedges add a nice touch of acidity to balance out the rich butter. Enjoy this dish with your favorite side dish or a glass of white wine.