Cooking Guide: Snow Crab Leg Meat
Note: Each package we sell contains either 1b or 8oz of snow crab leg meat. A sizable serving size is 4oz.
- For optimal texture and flavor, we recommend a slow thawing process. Place the snow crab leg meat in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Once thawed, drain any liquid from the package.
- Keep the thawed crab meat under refrigeration (at 40°F) and consume within 2-3 days.
Warm Serving (Recommended):
- In a pan, heat 2 tablespoon of unsalted butter over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the 1lb of thawed snow crab leg meat, ensuring it's evenly spaced and submerged in the butter.
- Serve the crab directly from the pan or transfer to a serving dish.
- Accompany with cocktail sauce or unsalted drawn butter for dipping. We recommend adding chopped chives to your butter.
- Note: You can double the amount of butter to cook additional crab.
- Lightly pat thawed crab meat dry with paper towel after draining excess liquid from package.
- Arrange thawed crab meat on a cocktail platter.
- Optionally, place over ice to keep it chilled.
- Serve with cocktail sauce or unsalted drawn butter. We recommend adding chopped chives to your butter.
Enjoy your deliciously prepared snow crab leg meat!