Spanish Octopus Grill Box
Wild Caught, Sustainable & Premium Grade
Our Spanish Octopus Grill Box makes it easy to get deliciously charred octopus every time. We remove the hassle of cooking the octopus and provide you with super tender and fully cooked tentacles that char beautifully skewered on a hot grill. Mix in the unique flavor of Puerto Rican Adobo in our Sabor Criollo and you have a truly unique addition to your next cook out. Octopus is low in fat and an excellent source of protein & Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
4-6 tentacles per pound, fully cooked.
Included in the box:
- Spanish Octopus Tentacles (4-6 tentacles/lb, fully cooked)
- Sabor Criollo Seasoning (Puerto Rican Adobo) by Ocean State Pepper Co
- Grilling Skewers
- Detailed Grilling Instructions
Surfs Up Seasoning by Ocean State Pepper Co.
Lemon juice powder, lime zest, and orange zest are blended with roasted sesame seed, chili flakes, garlic, poppy, and agave. Roasted nori seaweed gives this seafood blend a savory flavor reminiscent of the Ocean State, not just any Old Bay.
Ingredients: Black pepper, orange peel, lime peel, chili flakes, minced garlic, seaweed, poppy seed, sesame seed, lemon juice powder, sea salt, ginger, agave.
- Spanish Octopus
- Cooking Methods
Our tenderized and fully cooked, ready to eat Spanish Octopus Tentacles are sustainably caught in the nutrient rich Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations region 34 (FAO-34) of the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Spain. The warm waters in this region make for a sweeter more tender meat. Once brought to shore the octopus is tenderized, fully cooked and frozen to preserve it's one of a kind taste and texture. Octopus is low in fat and an excellent source of protein & Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Frozen vs. Fresh: Freezing seafood properly like we do ensures the quality of our product better than the majority of fresh seafood out there. Most “fresh” fish you will find is frozen at some point. Our seafood is flash frozen shortly after catch, when the product is at peak freshness. This not only locks in flavor and nutrients, but ensures the highest quality product possible.
Orders ship Monday-Wednesday. Shipping takes 1-2 days. The order cutoff time is 12pm EST for 1-2 day shipping. All orders arrive frozen.
We do not ship on holidays, the eve of a holiday or in inclement weather.
Packing Information: We ship your seafood in a neatly packed reusable box with dry ice. Be careful not to touch the dry ice with your bare skin!
Storing Information: As soon as your order arrives, place your seafood in the refrigerator for use within 2-3 days or freeze for later use. Do not refreeze after thawing.
Thawing: Remove from plastic packaging. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Once thawed, consume within one to two days. For faster thawing place packaged fish in a bowl filled with cold water and let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
Soaking the skewers prevents them from catching fire while grilling.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (400 to 450ºF). Removed thawed Octopus from packaging, pat dry and stick skewers through the Octopus lengthwise.
3. Lightly coat the skewered octopus with olive oil and generously season with Sabor Criollo seasoning.
4. Place the skewers on the grill and cook until charred on all sides. About 3-4 minutes per side.
5. Remove the Octopus skewers from the grill with tongs. Serve with lemon wedges and a sprinkle of fresh parsley.
- Customer satisfaction is at the top of our list. We are so sure that you will love our products, we guarantee them 100%. If you are not pleased with your experience in any way please reach out for a full refund or product replacement.