Seafood Boil Box
Ultra-Premium Grade, Wild-Caught & Sustainable
This classically delicious, easy to prepare, high-end seafood boil delivers a one of a kind experience meant to be shared with family and friends. It combines jumbo Canadian Snow Crab, Mexican Blue Shrimp, Maine Lobster Tails, smoked sausage, corn on the cob, potatoes, signature seasoning and more. A thoughtful combination of ultra-premium, wild caught, sustainable seafood that makes for a simple, yet extraordinary feast.
This Box Includes (per 2-3 servings):
- 3 Snow Crab Clusters (10-12oz each leg)
- 1lb Colossal Mexican Blue Shrimp (peeled, deveined, tail-on)
- 2 Maine Lobster Tails (5-6oz)
- 12oz Cajun Andouille Sausage
- 6 Sweet Corn Sections
- 1lb Red Bliss Potatoes
- Narragansett Bay Spicy Seafood Boil Seasoning
- Seafood Boil Paper
- Detailed Cooking Instructions
- Free Shipping
- The Recipe
Orders ship Monday-Wednesday. Shipping takes 1-2 days. The order cutoff time is 12pm EST for 1-2 day shipping.
We do not ship on holidays, the eve of a holiday or in inclement weather.
Packing Information: We ship your seafood in a neatly packed reusable box with dry ice. Be careful not to touch the dry ice with your bare skin!
Storing Information: As soon as your order arrives, place your seafood in the refrigerator for use within 2-3 days or freeze for later use. Do not refreeze after thawing.
Our Snow Crab is sourced exclusively from the icy, cold, pristine waters of the North Atlantic and Pacific. Nowhere else on earth can you find seafood that’s fresher and tastier. So, it’s no wonder this premium seafood is coveted as the finest in the world. Known for its impeccable quality, Snow Crab is sought after by top grocery and department stores, national restaurant chains, casinos, hotels, cruise lines and now it is available shipped directly to your door.
Maine lobster has long been known to be the best and sweetest. It's the cold waters of New England that lock in the flavor and keep the lobsters from absorbing excess salt. The larger a lobster grows the less meat is in the tail. Maine has very stringent regulations preventing lobster boats from catching lobsters that are either too small or too large. Maine lobster is prized as one of the most sustainably fished products in the world.
Our trusted source for shrimp is Del Pacifico Seafoods — founded in 2014 with the mission to produce the world’s highest quality shrimp using the most sustainable methods of harvest and processing that exist today.
They work in close collaboration with artisanal fishermen and offer them a fair chance to compete in the global seafood market, mostly dominated by industrial fishing. The collaboration between Del Pacifico and these cooperatives has allowed them to promote sustainable fishing practices and to bring the world’s best shrimp to new markets.
In 2016 they became the first shrimp company in the world to receive Fair Trade Certification after meeting all requirements relating to labor, trade and responsible environmental practices.
Frozen vs. Fresh: Freezing seafood properly like we do ensures the quality of our product better than the majority of fresh seafood out there. Most “fresh” fish you will find is frozen at some point. Our seafood is flash frozen shortly after catch, when the product is at peak freshness. This not only locks in flavor and nutrients, but ensures the highest quality product possible.
Thawing: For best results place all ingredients in the refrigerator for 24 hours prior to cooking. For faster results thaw at room temperature for a few hours. For immediate results thaw ingredients under cold running water. We highly recommend thawing this premium seafood in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
1. In a large stockpot heat oil over medium-high heat. Add Andouille Sausage and toss with a wooden spoon to cook on all sides (about 2-3 minutes) until browned.
2. Remove sausage from pot and set aside. Add water and Narragansett Bay Spicy Seafood Boil Seasoning packet to the pot. Mix with a wooden spoon and scrape the browned sausage bits off the bottom of the pot. This is where you would add the optional beer. Cover the pot tightly and bring to a boil.
3. Add the potatoes and cook uncovered until mostly tender (about 15 minutes). You should be able to slide a fork through the potato with slight resistance.
4. Add the Maine Lobster Tails and corn. Cover the pot and cook for 5 minutes. Add shrimp and browned sausage making sure everything is submerged. Add crab and cover the pot (the crab doest need to be fully submerged). Cook for 3 minutes until shrimp are pink and opaque. Remove from heat and drain liquid, while saving 1 cup of boil liquid.
5. Melt the unsalted butter, and in a ramekin or small bowl whisk together the butter and remaining boil liquid. Place the seafood boil paper or newspaper down on a table and dump the boil on top. Serve with the butter sauce, lemon wedges and hot sauce.
- Customer satisfaction is at the top of our list. We are so sure that you will love our products, we guarantee them 100%. If you are not pleased with your experience in any way please reach out for a full refund or product replacement.