Maine Lobster Tail Grill Box
Wild-Caught, Sustainable & Premium Grade
Experience a grilling classic with our Maine Lobster Tail Grill Box. Known to be the best and the sweetest, Maine Lobster Tails make a great pair to our classic Chesapeake Bay style seasoning. An old fashioned barbecue is calling your name. Lobster is an excellent source of Protein, Selenium & Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Included in the box:
- Maine Lobster Tails (5-6oz)
- Narragansett Bay Seasoning by Ocean State Pepper Co
- Grilling Skewers
- Detailed Grilling Instructions
Narragansett Bay Seasoning by Ocean State Pepper Co.
A Chesapeake Bay style blend. A take on a classic, with a wicked accent. A kick of freshly blended cayenne peppers along with celery salt, and aromatic spices like nutmeg, allspice, ginger, and cloves, gives you everything to take on your next culinary adventure. Feel good seasoning with this blend, as a portion of proceeds from every bottle are donated to conserve our coastal waters and wildlife.
Ingredients: Celery salt, paprika, black pepper, cayenne, mustard, bay leaf, spices.
- Maine Lobster Tails
- Cooking Methods
Bring home the fresh taste of Maine with our premium lobster tails. These tails capture the essence of the coast with their sweet, succulent white meat. Steamed with melted butter or broiled, these tails will be the highlight of any meal. Lobster is an excellent source of Protein, Selenium & Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Orders ship Monday-Wednesday. Shipping takes 1-2 days. The order cutoff time is 12pm EST for 1-2 day shipping. All orders arrive frozen.
We do not ship on holidays, the eve of a holiday or in inclement weather.
Packing Information: We ship your seafood in a neatly packed reusable box with dry ice. Be careful not to touch the dry ice with your bare skin!
Storing Information: As soon as your order arrives, place your seafood in the refrigerator for use within 2-3 days or freeze for later use. Do not refreeze after thawing.
Maine lobster has long been known to be the best and sweetest. It's the cold waters of New England that lock in the flavor and keep the lobsters from absorbing excess salt. The larger a lobster grows the less meat is in the tail. Maine has very stringent regulations preventing lobster boats from catching lobsters that are either too small or too large. Main lobster is prized as one of the most sustainably fished products in the world.
Frozen vs. Fresh: Freezing seafood properly like we do ensures the quality of our product better than the majority of fresh seafood out there. Most “fresh” fish you will find is frozen at some point. Our seafood is flash frozen shortly after catch, when the product is at peak freshness. This not only locks in flavor and nutrients, but ensures the highest quality product possible.
Thawing: Remove from plastic packaging. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Once thawed, consume within one to two days. For faster thawing place packaged fish in a bowl filled with cold water and let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Thaw tails and preheat grill to medium heat (350ºF).
2. In a small bowl whisk together melted butter, lemon juice, minced garlic, chopped parsley and Narragansett Bay seasoning.
3. Using kitchen shears cut the top of the lobster shell from the meaty side of the tail down the lobster to expose the meat. Do not cut all the way through end of tail.
4. Insert a skewer lengthwise through each lobster tail to prevent the lobster from curling when cooking.
5. Brush each lobster tail with your Narragansett Bay butter mixture and place them on the grill meat side down. Grill until lightly charred 5-6 minutes.
6. Flip the lobster tails over and brush liberally with your Narragansett Bay butter mixture. Cook for another 5 minutes or until cooked through. The internal temperature should be 135 to 140ºF.
7. Serve with lemon wedges and desired sides.
- Customer satisfaction is at the top of our list. We are so sure that you will love our products, we guarantee them 100%. If you are not pleased with your experience in any way please reach out for a full refund or product replacement.