Ōra King Salmon w/ Hot Honey Glaze
1. Pat the thawed Ora King portions dry, season with salt and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. In a small sauce pan combine the hot honey, whole grain mustard, garlic, soy sauce and lemon. Heat until thick and syrupy. Set aside.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of oil to a pan on high heat. Once the oil begins to smoke lower to medium-high heat and sear the salmon skin side down for 4-5 minutes.
4. Flip the salmon over and allow the other side to sear for 4-5 minutes. The salmon should be done when it is fork tender.
5. Move the salmon to a plate and generously brush with the hot honey glaze.