Mango Lime Mahi Mahi
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
For The Mango Sauce
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup white wine
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup butter
In a sauce pan on medium heat combine the mango, white wine, lime juice, ginger and sugar. Cook 7-10 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the heavy cream.
- Transfer the mixture into a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Transfer the blended mixture back into the saucepan and simmer for another 10 minutes. Then add the butter and stir until the butter is melted and well combined. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Pat fish dry and season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat a skillet with 2 tsp. of oil on high. Place the Mahi Mahi in the pan and sear each side for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve the fish in a pool of the mango sauce with lime and mango as garnish.