Loaded Snow Crab Fries
1 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
2 Garlic Cloves, minced
1/2 tsp Salt
Juice from 1/2 Lemon
1. Thaw the snow crab claws by placing in deep dish while thawing at room temperature, for about three hours.
2. To make the Garlic Aioli combine sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Set aside under refrigeration.
3. Once crab is thawed remove the meat from the shells and place meat in a covered dish under refrigeration.
3. Cook frozen french fries according to store bought instructions, or make your own homemade fries. Or use fries from McDonald's if you're cool enough.
4. After fries are cooked toss them in Narragansett Bay seasoning and place them in a good size tray.
5. Top the fries with the snow crab claw meat and drizzle with garlic aioli. Garnish with lemon wedges and chives.
We made ours with fries from McDonald's. Four large fries should do the trick.