Chilean Sea Bass Baked Stuffed Lobster
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp white onion, chopped
- 1 portion (6oz) Prime Fish Chilean Sea Bass, thawed
- 2 oz lobster tail meat (1 small lobster)
- 1 cup Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
- Melt the butter in a pan on medium heat. Add the onion and celery and sauté for about 3 minutes until the onions have softened.
- Cut the Prime Fish Chilean Sea Bass fillet into thick slices and then cut into ½-inch pieces.
- Cut the lobster all the way through the belly and remove the tail meat. Be careful not to cut all the way through the shell because you will be filling the tail with the fish and lobster stuffing. Cut the lobster meat into chunks.
- Add the sea bass to the onion and celery mixture and stir in. Add the lobster chunks and sauté the mixture for a minute.
- Add the crushed Ritz crackers, 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, wine, parsley, and season with salt and pepper. Stir together and continue cooking for another minute to moisten the Ritz crackers. If the mixture seems too dry add a little extra butter or a splash of wine.
- Place the lobster shell cut-side up in a baking pan. Stuff the lobster shell with the fish and lobster stuffing. Sprinkle over the remaining tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and the paprika.
- Place the baking pan on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 30 mins until golden brown on top.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.